Pokémon Go, a free-to-play, GPS based augmented reality mobile game developed by Niantic for iOS and Android devices has officially taken over the world. So we, at the Costa Del Kapsalon, decided to give our two cents on the hype, in true Costa-Fashion. By giving hair-advice to some of our favorite Pokémon.
- Pidgetto : Looking like a flying douchebag has never looked so... well, douchey. Even though we like you embracing guy-liner like it's 2011, we are not feeling the harsch, slicked back locks. May we suggest a softer styling product to lay back that lucious hair? Like a CHI matte wax or a Kevin Murphy Easy Rider.
- Ninetales : Ninetales the type of customer that likes their manes wavey, voluminous but soft. So we'd suggest the Kardashian Beauty Leave In Conditioner. Apply this product before blow-drying and we'll garantee that those nine tails will be bouncy and lushious looking through any battle.
- Wigglytuff : With a pin-uppy Victory Roll on the top of her head, Wigglypuff looks ready for any festive occasion. Create this look at home with a little bit of patience, Kardashian Beauty Twirl Me curl lotion and a lot of hairspray.
- Jynx : Going this blonde with a purple complexion screams "I still see yellow" agony. Since complementary colours tend to instensify each other when put side by side. So keep the brassiness out of any bleach-job with the Kevin Murphy Blonde Angel wash and a cool-based toner.
- Arcanine : The intense colouring on Arcanine make us believe that his locks could use some extra TLC. His stripey patern may be looking all sorts of amazing, but our hairdresser-eye can't neglect the frizzy ends in his manes and tail. May we suggest regular trims and a bit of the Kardashian Beauty Black Seed Dry Oil? We bet those bleached locks will be happy again in no time.
- Cubone : The living proof that when all the rest fails, you just get a fierce helmet and swing at anyone who tells you, you ain't cute. Continue to kick ass Cubone! And book an appointment at the Costa Del, we're pretty sure that whatever's under that skull-helmet can't be THAT bad.
Please keep the above product-recommendations in mind when trying to catch Pokémon at the Costa Del Kapsalon. And while you're at it, stop by for a haircut yourself. Looking like your avatar is always a plus, wether it's on Tinder or Pokémon Go. Now... go catch 'em all!